[Owasp-leaders] Instead of OWASP libraries, why don't we ...

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sat Nov 21 20:06:09 UTC 2015

Something that I've also mentioned to Jim in the past is that this concept
of individuals working on individual projects will only take us so far.  As
an organization, we need to come up with standard function names, inputs,
outputs, error reporting, etc across different languages and frameworks.
That way, as an organization, in our documentation we can reference
something like "For HTML output encoding, use the encodeHTML" function and
it doesn't matter which language they are working with, the process is the
same.

~josh