[Owasp-leaders] Instead of OWASP libraries, why don't we ...

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Nov 21 03:00:24 UTC 2015

> Does this resonate with anyone?

Spot on. It's hard work and takes a lot of selfless dedication.

I feel OWASP should consider spending some of it's funds to hire developers to be dedicated to some of these tasks. Or offer bounties for specific platform security tasks. I think that would accelerate this kind of activity, significantly....

Auto-escaping templates, CSP integration, solid ABAC implementations, default secure headers, solid integrated password storage, etc etc all by default all integrated into common development platforms.

I think this would be an awesome way to serve the mission. Anyone agree?

--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member