[Owasp-leaders] New Funding Rules and What They Mean For Chapters and Projects

Noreen Whysel OWASP noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Thu Nov 19 02:18:10 UTC 2015

No worries, Robert. It's a new process and we expect s lot of people to have questions and need support. No one who is truly active and engaging their community is going to lose funding. We want to help you understand what you have, what you can spend it on and how to plan for future activities.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation