[Owasp-leaders] New Funding Rules and What They Mean For Chapters and Projects

Robert Shullich robert.shullich at owasp.org
Thu Nov 19 01:40:05 UTC 2015

NYM Chapter has a preliminary budget and is in the process of finalizing it.

It wax just that the email said Nov 1 and I new it was still in progress.

Thx

Sent from my iPhone
Robert Shullich, CPP, CISSP, CISM, GSEC, CIPP/US
Enterprise Security Architect
Tower Group Companies
Pro Box 026156
Brooklyn NY 11202