[Owasp-leaders] New Funding Rules and What They Mean For Chapters and Projects

Robert Shullich robert.shullich at owasp.org
Thu Nov 19 00:41:54 UTC 2015

Based on what I read in the minutes, I think the above is inaccurate, please confirm.

It says on the Wiki that the budget is due Nov 1 but December 1 for 2015.

Let's be realistic, you pass the resolution mid Octobet and you want a budget for 2916 in less than two weeks?

Sent from my iPhone
Robert Shullich, CPP, CISSP, CISM, GSEC, CIPP/US
Enterprise Security Architect
Tower Group Companies
Pro Box 026156
Brooklyn NY 11202