[Owasp-leaders] Hiring a technical author

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Nov 9 17:09:35 UTC 2015

I agree that this is a very important resource, and maybe instead of hiring
a FTE, why don't we make a budget available for this, and then allow the
leaders to allocate it using 'blocks of time contracts'

The actual contract could/should be managed by OWASP's FTE (or something
like elance) and in practice OWASP would be contracting 5/10/20 days of
technical editing from N contractors (located anywhere in the world)

This will most likely be better than one FTE dedicated as technical author
(since we would be able to hire based on technical knowledge and focus)

Dinis