[Owasp-leaders] Hiring a technical author

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Nov 9 16:56:42 UTC 2015

Johanna,

I've been thinking about this hire quite a bit. I agree with you, Simon
and several other project leaders who have echoed this request. It seems
like a solid hire request (in some form or fashion) that would serve the
foundation in several regards. I get the feeling we could keep a
technical writer busy full time year round.

I'd also like to see some technical resources enhance the wiki,
especially around editorial controls, but I think we could make that
happen with a contractor.

At the end of the day, this is Paul's call, but these suggestions
certainly help. :)

Aloha,
Jim

--