[Owasp-leaders] Hiring a technical author

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sun Nov 8 15:29:32 UTC 2015

Hi All

I think we need a Technical Editor to help us clean up the text and a Wiki
admin content manager, someone responsible for organising the content
The Wiki Content Manager can work on how to structure the Wiki and apply a
process similar to the Mozilla wiki for reviewing and publishing content
I think we need to be realistic that a Wiki Content manager will not be
able to 'know' how to structure Security content if himself is not familiar
with the content

I think a Technical Editor will help shape the actual content and we should
apply he rule 'divide and conquer'

Begin helping first some projects like ZAP, then it can move on to other
tasks but these ones should be organised in a project , prioritising the
content that needs to be reviewed and organised first.

Regards

Johanna