[Owasp-leaders] Hiring a technical author

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Fri Nov 6 16:30:37 UTC 2015

Hello Simon Jim, All:

Re:  technical author working on a load of ZAP documentation.

+1 on my side.  I would like to see this proceed with some 'first-hand'
recommendations from the Community on 'contract authors' who have been
efficient & successful on past projects.
I'd also like to see the search look on a Global Scale to help reduce costs.

At this moment, I would not be supportive of a FT person until we see
enough work for FT, and the quality/consistency of the contractors output.

Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org