[Owasp-leaders] Hiring a technical author

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Nov 6 15:57:35 UTC 2015

Simon,

Your request is duly noted, Simon.

What a great time to bring this up as we are going to be discussing 2016
budgeting soon.

Give me a few weeks but I'll keep you updated on the progress of this
request.

I get the feeling that between the wiki and a few projects alone, we
could keep more than one technical writer busy full time....

Aloha,

--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member