[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Research : Wanted research papers

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Fri Nov 6 13:59:41 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have wrote 2 papers for Digital forensics magazine some time ago. You can
find them at:
http://inspiratron.org/Malware%20History.pdf
http://inspiratron.org/AndroidSecurity.pdf

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
OWASP Seraphimdroid project leader
nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
OWASP - Open Web Application Security Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>
OWASP Seraphimdroid Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SeraphimDroid_Project>