[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Research : Wanted research papers

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Nov 6 13:30:54 UTC 2015

>You need to pay attention to copyright issues when freely posting online
papers that were published in conference proceedings or journals

Hi Kostas & Leaders

Indeed. So far I want to link or host papers that are publicly available

If you know good research papers on the topic of web security (no
necessarily written by owasp leaders) please let me know

My idea is to create a database of these papers based on keywords and
subjects related to web security

Right now in progress:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sZxYDnUiCPvs7xItz_aU1jpk6mBfhNPB8gA1lMOPd90/edit?usp=sharing

Regards