[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Research : Wanted research papers

Carlos Serrao carlos.serrao at owasp.org
Fri Nov 6 09:09:52 UTC 2015

Hi all,
here are some more OWASP research papers!

http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-642-16120-9 <http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-642-16120-9>

But yes, take care of the copyright that many scientific editors might have!

Best regards,

> On 06 Nov 2015, at 07:51, Konstantinos Papapanagiotou <Konstantinos at owasp.org> wrote:
>
> You need to pay attention to copyright issues when freely posting online papers that were published in conference proceedings or journals. Most, especially IEEE and ACM don't allow open access.
>
> Kostas
>
> On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Ken Prole <ken.prole at owasp.org <mailto:ken.prole at owasp.org>> wrote:
> Hi Johanna,
>
> Good idea!
>
> We published a research paper for the OWASP Code Pulse project, which helps users see how much coverage they are getting during their security testing: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Code_Pulse_Project <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Code_Pulse_Project>
>
> The paper is available here: http://securedecisions.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Code_Pulse-HST-2015.pdf <http://securedecisions.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Code_Pulse-HST-2015.pdf>
>
> Radwan, H., and Prole, K. “Code Pulse: Real-Time Code Coverage for Penetration Testing Activities”, 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Technologies for Homeland Security.
>
> Cheers!
>
> - Ken
>
> On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 9:44 AM, johanna curiel curiel <johanna.curiel at owasp.org <mailto:johanna.curiel at owasp.org>> wrote:
> Hi Leaders
>
> Ali Ramzjoo and I have recently setup a new initiative called OWASP research
>
> One of our goals is to create a database- white papers and research done by OWASP leaders
>
> I have recently found many documentation created by some leaders and I'm trying to organise all this information into a list through the following website:
>
> jowasp.github.io <http://jowasp.github.io/>,
>
> We hope soon to obtain the research.owasp.org <http://research.owasp.org/> domain to launch the site publicly.
>
> One of the sections I'm working on is Research papers
>
> If you have research papers you have worked on in the past, please , contact me , so I can start creating a catalog
>
> Regards
>
> Johanna

Carlos Serrão
OWASP <http://www.owasp.org/>.PT <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Portuguese> chapter

 <http://www.owasp.org/>
blog <https://www.carlosserrao.net/> | skype <skype:pontocom73?call> | linkedin <http://pt.linkedin.com/in/carlosserrao> | twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/pontocom> | facebook <https://www.facebook.com/carlosserrao> | google+ <https://profiles.google.com/u/0/carlos.j.serrao/about>