[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Research : Wanted research papers

Ken Prole ken.prole at owasp.org
Thu Nov 5 16:53:40 UTC 2015

Hi Johanna,

Good idea!

We published a research paper for the OWASP Code Pulse project, which helps
users see how much coverage they are getting during their security testing:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Code_Pulse_Project

The paper is available here:
http://securedecisions.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Code_Pulse-HST-2015.pdf

Radwan, H., and Prole, K. “Code Pulse: Real-Time Code Coverage for
Penetration Testing Activities”, 2015 IEEE International Symposium on
Technologies for Homeland Security.

Cheers!

- Ken