[Owasp-leaders] Does ZAP command line scan work for https:// site?

Ali Razmjoo ali.razmjoo at owasp.org
Sun Nov 1 07:15:44 UTC 2015

Hello Marian,

After some minutes I running the software, yet I don't see any result. and
report.xml not create yet [scan isn't finish]
any software I worked with before, have a real time output result, and let
users know what it's working on, how much percent it
gone [not so much important], or if there is any information
gathering/sucess or unsuccess attacks/pentest, any warning, or ... will
show to users.
simple I can get you some examples : sqlmap project, vbscan project ,
wpscan project and ...
and by the way I ctrl + c on cmd and exit, there is no report.xml again. i
think it would be better to make it write the report real time too

and by the way it's my first time I install and used your project, I seen
gui version and tested some modules, It's awesome software :)