[Owasp-leaders] ZAP as a Service

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:40:36 UTC 2015

We certainly dont want to hand-craft a load of JS and cope with all of the
different browser variations ;)
So yes, I expect we'll be using a JS framework.
I've started investigating them, but its early days - this is one we'll
definitely be discussing on the ZAP Developer Group.

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader