[Owasp-leaders] Hello from Estonia :)

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue May 26 14:13:49 UTC 2015

Hi Jaan,

If the organization who is holding the event you are planning on attending
is willing to collaborate and form a global partnership agreement with the
Foundation, I would then be able to help you with funding for some
marketing materials up to a certain dollar amount.  This way you can avoid
any personal out of pocket expenses and the plans you have for your chapter
funds can be fulfilled.   Is it possible for you to do an email
introduction with me and your POC?

If you prefer to use your own personal funds, you can find a link to our
Merchandise Request Form here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Merchandise>.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please let me know.

Kindest Regards,

--
*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*