[Owasp-leaders] A Project You May Not Know Of

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue May 26 10:26:31 UTC 2015

I third this notion.

The level of care and technical maturity that went into this project is
astounding.  I had a chance to review it during the project summit at
AppSec EU and was very impressed with the capacity of this project.
Plenty use cases here - training, conference CTF, skill evaluation, etc.

Keep up the great work!

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Security_Shepherd

Aloha,
Jim