[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] The US wants to restrict exports of software vulnerabilities. But is that such a good idea?

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:25:18 UTC 2015

If we could interpret this to mean that US software companies who license
their software abroad were no longer permitted to release them with
vulnerabilities, then I'd be all for it. But why stop there? Let's push for
"no more bugs" too while we're at it. ;-)

-kevin
Sent from my Droid; please excuse typos.