[Owasp-leaders] OWASP on Slack (OWASP global chat)

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sat May 16 16:46:22 UTC 2015

Nice :) I've have been using Slack for a while now (at TeamMentor dev team)
and it is working really great

In that Slack, I also added a Hubot to the mix (we call it TBot) , and it
would be great to have also an OBot hanging around the OWASP Channel

Actually Serge, who manages the OWASP Slack integrations? I'm happy to help
(if you need), for example having notifications from GitHub commits/changes
really makes a massive difference

Dinis