[Owasp-leaders] wiki - project versioning question?

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Fri May 15 12:28:07 UTC 2015

Wikis have their own built in kind of "versioning" in its ability to render every historical change in the View History page. If you want something more obviously labeled as version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 etc you can always create a new page or set of tabbed pages with the new version number and subordinate the old one on an archive page/tab. Just copy the content from the old version into a new page and updated it with the latest github links, news, for that version. I'd recommend keeping a general SAMM landing page perhaps with a tab to the archived versions.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation