[Owasp-leaders] New Categories for OWASP Projects -Tools/Code - Your Feedback

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Mon May 11 14:59:35 UTC 2015

Hi Noreen

Only to active projects for now. I'll do this too for the documentation
projects too.

Multiple inactive code/tool/documention projects are empty, they don't even
contain a first release or source code. Ideally we want to delete this from
the wiki as they have no content indeed.

If I have the time I'll look into inactive containing valuable source code
or docs. I know there are some quite interesting that could get revived if
someone is interested too

regards

Johanna