[Owasp-leaders] Help and Pray for Nepal

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri May 1 16:24:34 UTC 2015

I'm with Eoin on this one

It would be a great action from OWASP and it fits our culture.

I say let's allocate those funds to the Nepal chapter and let them chose
the wisest way to spend it (maybe they decide to buy a bunch on drones to
help delivering aid/supplies)

This is the kind of thing that fits into the category: 'if we can help,
then we should '. And if other owasp leaders have similar ideas let's talk
about them (there is a limit of how much owasp can spend in financially
helping others, but 10k is not reaching that limit)