[Owasp-leaders] Certification Training | 2015 Updates

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Fri Mar 27 09:44:58 UTC 2015

A few points if I may:

This is not OWASP training why are we advertising it?

Is OWASP getting a % of the training fee as per all commercial classes? Can we have some visibility here? Has the training agreement been signed?

SANS is also non profit? Shall we be advertising SANS classes also on OWASP lists?

Eoin Keary
BCC Risk Advisory - edgescan
CTO