[Owasp-leaders] Certification Training | 2015 Updates

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Mar 26 22:31:15 UTC 2015

Dear Sven, Islam, dear all,

just a quick update:
thank you very much for raising this. I have not been aware of it until
today.
I think your points and concerns are fair and important.
Protecting our OWASP policies, independence and vendor neutrality are
very important for our OWASP community. And anything violating our
community will be taken very seriously.

I have asked our operations team to investigate the details of this
situation.
It may take a day or two to review and understand all the facts and then
either our ops team or our board can come back to you as soon as
possible to clarify all the details.

Feel free to continue your discussion here, but please be patient with
our ops team to give us a few hours to collect and review all the facts
of this situation. We will come back to you shortly.

Best wishes, Tobias

Tobias Gondrom
Chairman OWASP Global Board
email: tobias.gondrom at owasp.org <mailto:tobias.gondrom at owasp.org>