[Owasp-leaders] Certification Training | 2015 Updates

Azeddine Islam Mennouchi azeddine.mennouchi at owasp.org
Thu Mar 26 22:04:59 UTC 2015

Robert,
a paid course for certification of an other profitable org. is an OWASP
ORDINARY CLASS !
I'm leading the Algerian Chapter and believe me the Chapter budget can
arrive to 1 million $ if we organized what you just called a Class

Regards Islam,

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 10:52 PM, Robert Shullich <robert.shullich at owasp.org