[Owasp-leaders] Certification Training | 2015 Updates

Robert Shullich robert.shullich at owasp.org
Thu Mar 26 21:52:59 UTC 2015

In my 2 cents
We are not promoting or endorsing a trainer.

This is a class that the NY Metro chapter (maybe NJ also) is putting up a training course. This is a chapter activity and is really not much different than offering training at an AppSec conference.

Sent from my iPhone
Robert Shullich, CPP, CISSP, CISM, GSEC, CIPP/US
Enterprise Security Architect
Tower Group Companies
Pro Box 026156
Brooklyn NY 11202