[Owasp-leaders] Certification Training | 2015 Updates

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Mar 26 21:31:06 UTC 2015

Let's focus on the current brand usage policy. It clearly states that the
OWASP brand should be used to point people to OWASP guides and projects.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Marketing/Resources#The_Brand_Usage_Rules

If you do not like this policy then lets change it. In the meantime, we
should all try to honor it.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Mar 26, 2015, at 2:55 PM, Konstantinos Papapanagiotou <
Konstantinos at owasp.org> wrote:

My understanding is that we are talking about OWASP training which means
that part of the revenue goes to the foundation.

Kostas