[Owasp-leaders] European Software & Solution Summit 2015 messages #owaspateusss16

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 17:17:23 UTC 2015

We can provide all of the security information and training we like to
developers, but if they get told project X HAS to be finished THIS WEEK
then security will go out of the window.
Designing and building secure applications takes time.
We have to convince business people that this is the right investment to
make.

So + 1 ;)

Simon

--