[Owasp-leaders] Sprint to cover user story "What (OWASP) resources are available for SAMM practices"?
seba at owasp.org
Sat Mar 21 13:40:06 UTC 2015
We have one week for the first SAMM Summit in Dublin:
One user story to complete before the project day is:
"What (OWASP) resources are available for SAMM practices"
- I need to find these on the wiki
- Ideally I can browse through the different resources that are available
- From the resources I can go back to the related SAMM practice
- these link OWASP and non OWASP resources
I have created the Wiki categories to link the OWASP resources to the
related SAMM practices here:
and started populating :
- SAMM-CR-1 (2 C, 1 P, 1 F)
- SAMM-CR-2 (4 P)
- SAMM-EG-1 (3 C, 5 P, 1 F)
- SAMM-SM-1 (1 C, 2 P)
- SAMM-TA-1 (1 C, 3 P)
C - linked categories
P - linked pages
F - linked media
*My question to you is:*
Please take some time to link projects / pages / media to the SAMM
practices that are still Empty.
We will review them next Saturday during the Summit to include them in the
V1.1 release of SAMM.
thanks for your help!
PS: there are still some seats for the summit - registration is here
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders