[Owasp-leaders] Final Call for 2016 AppSec Conference Proposals

Azzeddine Ramrami azzeddine.ramrami at owasp.org
Thu Mar 12 15:24:16 UTC 2015

Hi,
I don't car for the first location but we need to organise this first event
in Africa may be in Morocc, Egypt, Algeria, Gabon, etc.
I am available for an online meeting.
As I have no experience to organise this type of event we need a help from
OWASP and other AppSec existing conference organisers.

Azzeddine