[Owasp-leaders] Final Call for 2016 AppSec Conference Proposals

Ahmed Neil ahmed.neil at owasp.org
Thu Mar 12 09:44:18 UTC 2015

Mohamed, and others

I discussed this point earlier in 2014 with some people from different
chapters and the board directory aswell.

And we came out with some good points but for some reason we didnot move
along with it, however we can all bring this idea again to life, if u are
interested.

BR

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 11:26 AM, Mohamed Alfateh <mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org

--