[Owasp-leaders] Final Call for 2016 AppSec Conference Proposals

Mohamed Alfateh mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org
Thu Mar 12 09:26:51 UTC 2015

I think we have to discuss this with other Africal leaders, we may come
with one or two proposals supported by all chapters, I don't know how could
we conduct this, one option may be by call for online meeting, what do you
think?,

For our chapter, we will have a meeting this Monday and will try to work to
submit the proposal, this will require meetings with Egypt-CERT and some
governance entities those can help sponsoring the conference, your support
could be by giving us an exception for the submission deadline :)

Regards
Fateh