[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Owasp Embedded Application Security Project

Timo Goosen timo.goosen at owasp.org
Wed Mar 11 16:12:19 UTC 2015

Is this about the security of web applications related to embedded devices?

Like will this be about looking for remote execute execution from the web
interface of a router for example etc?

Sounds like an interesting project. I'd be happy to help out where I can.
Spent some time working on embedded stuff.
I'll join your mailing list.

Regards.
Timo.