[Owasp-leaders] Sponsor OpenSAMM as company or chapter?

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Mar 9 11:35:29 UTC 2015

Don't forget if you can't make it to Dublin don't forget we are also hosting a mini Summit in New York City on March 18 2015.  We already have about 200 people planning on attending.

OpenSAMM will be a featured project as well details : http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-NYC/

Got questions, want to help,  get in touch.