[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp_project_leader_list] Google Summer of Code - Ideas and proposals

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Wed Mar 4 15:55:15 UTC 2015

Anyway I think there is no time for mourning. We can apply next year and
hopefully we will get it. The other thing is what will we be doing in the
mean time? Can we really organize some kind of event or summer
"internships" for some number of students with similar rules, terms and
conditions as GSoC? And are we doing it? I am quite into it if there are
finance for that. But I guess the board have to approve it and then we can
start organizing it. Also, then we can think about collaboration with
others.

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
OWASP Seraphimdroid project leader
nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
OWASP - Open Web Application Security Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>
OWASP Seraphimdroid Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SeraphimDroid_Project>