[Owasp-leaders] Profiling as software Open Source organization

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:14:29 UTC 2015

Only that I've been told that some existing OWASP supporters are unhappy
with the impact that they think ZAP is having on their business.
No ones complained directly to me, and I dont want to point fingers without
some concrete evidence.
I think it would be much better if any companies with issues about any
OWASP project could be more open about it - this could be a good
opportunity for them to step forwards? :)

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader