[Owasp-leaders] Profiling as software Open Source organization

Dibyendu Sikdar dibyendu.coder at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:00:47 UTC 2015

I have a plan when it comes to funds. Let the top level well established
projects receive funds say for example ZAP / Appsensor / etc ..

Where as the new incubator projects need not be funded . Instead these
projects should be open for "internship" at owasp . Like I suggested there
will be a senior owasp project leader who will be mentoring the junior
project leader plus the new interns who will be working on the project .
 Everyone will benefit from here
1. OWASP will have new updated projects
2. Junior leaders will have more experience
3. Interns will also learn something new .

So no cost in involved plus we have better projects . Now if the incubator
project performs well it can be decided whether it should be funded or not .

How it it ?