[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: ==== Important Links for the MTT Project ====

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Mar 4 12:57:13 UTC 2015

Some info below on the OWASP mobile project. Great stuff happening!

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Jason Haddix <jason.haddix at owasp.org>
*Date:* March 4, 2015 at 4:04:24 AM PST
*To:* owasp-mobile-top-10-risks at owasp.org
*Subject:* *==== Important Links for the MTT Project ====*

Hello All,

Welcome to the OWASP Mobile Top Ten Project. We want to welcome you and
point you in the right direction should you decide to help out =)

The main project page is here:

   -
   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_Mobile_Security_Project_-_Top_Ten_Mobile_Risks

We use a Google group that can be found here:

   - https://groups.google.com/a/owasp.org/forum/?hl=en#!forum/owasp-mobile-top-10-risks

You are obviously on the mailing list but the group can always be
contacted by emailing:

   - owasp-mobile-top-10-risks at owasp.org

We have a meeting every other week at 9am PST (the next one is
3/4/2015), you can view that here:

   - https://www.google.com/calendar/hosted/owasp.org/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=MXJhODMxNDduMG90Z2FkOHBnbTMxMzdlanNfMjAxNTAzMDRUMTcwMDAwWiBqYXNvbi5oYWRkaXhAb3dhc3Aub3Jn&tmsrc=jason.haddix%40owasp.org

We use a Google Hangout to do the meeting, the direct link to that
Google hangout is:

   - https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/owasp.org/jason?authuser=1&hceid=amFzb24uaGFkZGl4QG93YXNwLm9yZw.1ra83147n0otgad8pgm3137ejs

2015 Specific Links

You can view all of the raw 2014 data collected in this Dropbox folder
(read only):

   - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ts32chiqnglqvy4/AADVrJCV96xTsm_sxKILxF0La?dl=0
    <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ts32chiqnglqvy4/AADVrJCV96xTsm_sxKILxF0La?dl=0>

We have begun to categorize data into the MTT categories and look at
the datasets for initial impressions in this spreadsheet:

   - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LGtDwrCKocVix7BZVTU0_3QFWsY33ypRb7nAn5UPaXs/edit#gid=1329287942