[Owasp-leaders] Profiling as software Open Source organization

Dibyendu Sikdar dibyendu.coder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:37:03 UTC 2015

Thanks you Simon Sir and Bev Sir  . I think this process is going to be
even better than Google Summer of Code . In GSOC  the limitation was only
selected students can apply for some selected projects . By introducing
mentoring in OWASP project , nearly every project of OWASP is going to get
even better. Last but not the least students who are not selected for GSOC
can also apply to work on OWASP Project cause OWASP has plenty of projects
.

Regards,
Dibyendu
( OWASP DROID10 Project Leader )
( OWASP JSEC CVE DETAILS Project Leader )