[Owasp-leaders] Profiling as software Open Source organization

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:12:41 UTC 2015

I dont think OWASP can 'assign' mentors, as all of the project leaders are
volunteers rather than paid employees ;)
However I still think its an excellent idea!

Rather than hijack this thread please email me *directly* if you are:
a) An OWASP project leader looking for a mentor
b) An OWASP project leader looking to be a mentor

I'll start another thread on the leaders list and report on the numbers
interested and a proposal for moving this forward.

Thanks for raising this Dibyendu!

Cheers,

Simon

--