[Owasp-leaders] Profiling as software Open Source organization

Dibyendu Sikdar dibyendu.coder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:51:55 UTC 2015

My idea :
To help the incubator projects/ project leaders by providing help as
 mentor / developer / guide . I think owasp should assign some senior
developers / guides from top projects as a mentor to the incubator projects
. This will help in building "better" software

A small example will be like helping me out with my project OWASP DROID10 (
Android app for web app pentesting)  of which I am the project leader. As I
am still an undergraduate college student I may not know everything of
software development . If some senior owasp leaders ,take for example those
involved in projects like ZAP / AppSensor ,etc guides me then I can take
the project to the next level .

Regards,
Dibyendu
( OWASP DROID10 Project Leader )
( OWASP JSEC CVE DETAILS Project Leader )