[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp_project_leader_list] Google Summer of Code - Ideas and proposals

Timur 'x' Khrotko (owasp) timur at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 17:36:44 UTC 2015

Colleagues! Let me represent the other side of the discourse. Besides other
theories:
What if the reason of our failure is that the submitted portfolio was not
that sexy as it was expected from a leading organization?!

For example in 2015 there must be Node.js, whatever.js, go, etc. related
projects in order to be attractive for students, not PHP ones.
There are some other boring things on the list.
I see a project which last commit is dated mid 2013 -- do we ask students
to help our abandoned things?

It also returns me to the topic of our outdated slogan (visibility) and
self definition. Do we plan to vanish together with Mozilla? :)

Timur

~timur
owasp hu chapter // appsec propagandist
+36309225777, +79217697577, +12318468790
< w <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Hungary>, g
<https://plus.google.com/communities/101439162562517684078>, f
<https://fb.com/owasp.hu>, l <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4692397>, t
<https://twitter.com/owasp_hu>, m <http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-HU/> />

--
This message may contain confidential information - you should handle it
accordingly.