[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp_project_leader_list] Google Summer of Code - Ideas and proposals

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 17:06:41 UTC 2015

Nikola,

Agreed, it will be open for international participation. My point was that
we have a large, built in community in the NYC area that could help
organize the event.

Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>