[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp_project_leader_list] Google Summer of Code - Ideas and proposals

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 17:04:18 UTC 2015

National event? Why national when it can goes internationally. I would not
like to restrict coding event to some area, especially if it worked with
GSoC internationaly

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
OWASP Seraphimdroid project leader
nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
OWASP - Open Web Application Security Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>
OWASP Seraphimdroid Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SeraphimDroid_Project>