[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp_project_leader_list] Google Summer of Code - Ideas and proposals

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 14:25:32 UTC 2015

I just got idea that we can join hands organizing our own Open Source
Summer Sprint (maybe could be the name) with other rejected organizations
like Mozilla, Linux and Tor if they are interested. As we are thinking
about sponsoring students from our sources, probably they will have to do
the same, but in cooperation we can make bigger event and possibly attract
more people by spreading the word through the channels we have together.

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
OWASP Seraphimdroid project leader
nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
OWASP - Open Web Application Security Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>
OWASP Seraphimdroid Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SeraphimDroid_Project>

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Nikola Milosevic <nikola.milosevic at owasp.org