[Owasp-leaders] Request for OWASP board to approves 100K for a project Summit in 2016

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Mon Jun 29 16:07:05 UTC 2015

I am editing the full OWASP 24/7 interview that Dinis, Andrew, Josh  and I
had last Friday regarding  the summit. It is my priority project for the
day, so I  have full intentions of making it available within the next few
hours. Stay tuned....

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>