[Owasp-leaders] From a security point of view: Angular or React?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Jun 28 20:35:08 UTC 2015

JQuery was originally built to help with cross-browser quirks which is becoming less of an issue. I see plenty of folks migrating away from it to Angular and similar. There are a variety of migration resources on the net and it's doable - but migration can be time consuming work.

--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member