[Owasp-leaders] Request for OWASP board to approves 100K for a project Summit in 2016

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sun Jun 28 18:00:47 UTC 2015

I agree. And big thanks to all the interest and voluntary announced
contributions.
It will be great see all this come to fruition.
And I believe it will also be good to see some basic plan for this to
see how much money we like to spend and how. Some more details down the
road will also help motivate chapters and sponsors even more.
Best regards, Tobias

Ps.: Small addition: if people feel that a committee is too complicated,
we could also handle this as an "initiative". Whatever works best for
the team.