[Owasp-leaders] Request for OWASP board to approves 100K for a project Summit in 2016

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sun Jun 28 17:43:31 UTC 2015

Is there someone who would like to take lead on forming the committee?

Hi Josh,

I would like to do this, and some of my arguments:

   - I have been highly involved with all the projects, from reviews to
    get things done for these projects as volunteer.
   - We need also a way to regulate that the projects that are working
   hard, get priority based on their accomplishments

If no one objects, I will love to take the lead on this.

regards

Johanna